"Xfers, a startup that wants to simplify bank transfers, announced today that it has raised a $2.5 million seed round."
"Online peer-to-peer payments startup Xfers has raised a seed round worth an impressive US$2.5 million, the company announced today."
"So far, Challenge Ventures has already invested $10 million in several start-ups, including mobile wallet firm Xfers and on-demand delivery service Zyllem."
- Payment firm gets award for stopping cybercrime → The Straits Times. May 24 2018
- Fintech firm, cops help victims get money back → The New Paper. May 24 2018
- Payment company Xfers wins police award for fighting cybercrime → The Straits Times. May 23 2018
- Fuji TV Live with Xfers. 07/11 → Fuji TV Japan. Jul 11 2017
- Forbes 30 Under 30, Victor Liew Jia Hao → Forbes 30 Under 30. 2017
- Singapore’s leading-edge technologies are taking Asia by storm
... developers and sellers will have a single solution to collect payments across Southeast Asia [with Xfers]
Victor Liew, Co-Founder of Xfers