"Xfers, a startup that wants to simplify bank transfers, announced today that it has raised a $2.5 million seed round."
"Online peer-to-peer payments startup Xfers has raised a seed round worth an impressive US$2.5 million, the company announced today."
"So far, Challenge Ventures has already invested $10 million in several start-ups, including mobile wallet firm Xfers and on-demand delivery service Zyllem."
- What's in a name? → TODAY. December 5 2016
- Is there room for co-living? → The Business Times. May 18 2016
- Challenger to transform itself with e-commerce → The Straits Times. Mar 24 2016
- Programmer Crunch In Singapore - "Image" Issue And The Lack Of Good Programmers → Vulcan Post. Jan 26 2016
- Singapore-based Xfers Lands $2.5M To Simplify Bank Transfers For Online Sellers → Techcrunch. Jan 06 2016
- P2P payments startup Xfers eyes Indonesia with $2.5m seed funding → TechinAsia. Jan 06 2016
- P2P payments platform Xfers rakes in US$2.5M seed funding → e27. Jan 06 2016
- Will this be the PayPal of Southeast Asia? → CNBC. Nov 5 2015
- The 50 Startups That Launched At Y Combinator Summer 2015 Demo Day 1 → Techcrunch. Aug 18 2015
- 17 startups in Asia that caught our eye → TechinAsia. Aug 16 2015
- These entrepreneurs will leave Bay Area, return to Singapore to simplify C2C payments → TechinAsia. Aug 12 2015
- Xfers (YC S15) Wants To Be The Go-To Payment Platform For South East Asia → Ycombinator Blog. Aug 12 2015
... developers and sellers will have a single solution to collect payments across Southeast Asia [with Xfers]
Victor Liew, Co-Founder of Xfers